Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Sun International Call Centre Learnership Programme 2019

Location: Sandton Sun International Contact Centre has a 12 month-Telephone Agents (NQF level 4) learnership opportunities available, inclusive of a generous monthly stipend. Education Grade 12 (Matric) Skills and Knowledge Good communication skill Proficiency in English and a second language Maths Literacy is a pre-requisite to be shortlisted.

Image result for Sun International Call Centre Learnership Programme 2019 Key Performance Areas: Answer calls received by the contact centre in a professional, friendly and courteous manner (correct volume, tone, pace and pitch of voice) Direct clients to the correct destination (department / person) through correct screening / questioning techniques Provides accurate information (including promotion information, functions, facilities, etc) to guests Answers guest queries accurately Interacts with the guest and provides service to resolve their individual queries Delivers prompt service upon first contact Identifies and resolves potential service issues first time round How To Apply

22 comments:

  1. I would like to be the part of this job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll like to be part of this training an job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to be part of this training

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to be part of this training

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be part of this training plese

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to be part of the training for the job

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be a part of this amazing job opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to be a part of this training please

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to be a part of this amazing opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to be a part of this interesring learnership

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to be part of this learnership

    ReplyDelete
  12. ι woυld lιĸe тo parт oғ тнe learnerѕнιp prograммe

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to be part of the learnership program

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I am interested in the position offered Please inform me if you have any vacancies available. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to be part of this training

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to be part of this job

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to be part of this job

    ReplyDelete
  18. I also like to be the part of this trainig

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would like to be part of this training

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd like to be part of the program

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to be part of this amazing program

    ReplyDelete